Why Auditel? : Build the business YOU want
Auditel ticks all the boxes
Build the Auditel business YOU want
Auditel’s Cost Management Franchise is a white collar franchise for senior management and above. The business model is scalable allowing you the flexibility to build the business you want. There are over 140 Auditel Franchises working as individuals, couples, practices, partnerships or in joint ventures across the UK and Ireland.
No matter which type of business you choose, our award-winning training programmes and Client Acquisition Programme will ensure that you can hit the ground running and our ongoing mentoring and personal development programmes will make sure you stay on course.
Transfer your existing skills
By investing in an Auditel cost management franchise, you will not only be given all the on-going training, mentoring and support you need to tap into this opportunity, but will also be encouraged to put your existing skills and experience to good use.
You will become part of the Auditel network which comprises over 200 like-minded professionals with whom you can combine your skills to upsell your services to prospective clients.
The collective knowledge and range of expertise of the Auditel network provides almost limitless opportunities to joint venture and manage not just expenditure in your own area of expertise, but also the full spectrum of over 100 business cost areas that Auditel covers for large and medium-sized organisations throughout the country.
The many benefits of investing in an Auditel cost management franchise include:
- 20 years’ experience and a proven business model
- Award-winning training, mentoring and ongoing support
- Auditel’s game-changing cost management process: Total Cost of Purchase®
- Client Acquisition Programme
- The high calibre Auditel network
- Sophisticated, bespoke business and analysis tools
- Our comprehensive knowledge base
- Partnership Programme
- Additional Services Directory
- Opportunities for recognition and leadership
- A professional network that nurtures success
- Being part of the Auditel ‘family’ and its ethos
- Auditel’s values
Most franchisees renew their agreements after 5, 10 and 15 years due to consistently achieving their financial goals and the quality of life they want for themselves and their families.