Award-winning Training & Support
Our training programme has been recognised and awarded within the franchise industry every year since 2009. Why? Because it’s designed to ensure that when you join us, you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to build and run your own scalable business.
Elements of the training programme are conducted by industry specialists and sales and marketing professionals, ensuring you learn from those who really do know best. We are continuously developing and innovating to ensure that our training and support programme is always up-to-date and aligned with changes in the market and technology.
All new franchise partners are enrolled on a 5-year mentoring programme.
Our fast-track startup is designed for you to hit the ground running from day one, with continual support from our Head Office Team. We offer over 78 days of award-winning training a year, all accessible at no extra cost to you.
Our training is unlimited: you can revisit any stage of your training or new training sessions free of charge and at your leisure. This is what makes Auditel truly unique within the franchising and business management sectors.
You will benefit from:
- The Auditel Total Cost of Purchase® process
- Business systems and analytical tools
- A client acquisition sales process and client retention strategies
- Business planning, forecasting and financial tools
- Sales and Marketing strategy
- Training offered to two people in any one franchise, not just the owner
Head Office Support
Based in Winchester, our Head Office Team will support and mentor you throughout the life of your business. There’s no aspect of your business that we’re not experienced in, so whenever you need us, we’re here to help you.
We make sure our franchise partners are prepared, equipped and supported in achieving their aspirations and personal visions for success. Our systems are there for you to utilise and support you in gaining financial freedom.
We believe that we have a duty of care to our franchise partners over and above training and ongoing support. We are partners and whilst you strive to make your businesses a success, we work tirelessly to protect your future.
- Strong Head Office Support Team
- 3-person in-house Marketing Team
- 5-year franchise partner mentoring programme
- Sector and category experts within the network
- Continued Professional Development
- Ongoing seminars and workshops
- Sales mentoring programmes
- Regular regional meetings
- Annual national conference and supplier exhibition
- Investment in product and service delivery to benefit the entire network